Leider sind alle Plätze ausgebucht!
In the Tinkertank workshop you will be inspired by e-waste and old toys to explore individual aspects of your project ideas in detail. In teams you will create spin-off projects of your story worlds. You will experiment with analog materials, unusual storytelling, and new formats.
A character, a moment or a place of your project idea can be the starting point to playfully try out a whole new way of storytelling. Why not having the funny story of your side character as an analog jump'n'run game, your magical location as a VR experience or the showdown of your plot as an analog installation - together we will build spin-offs that no one would have expected.
The workshop takes place as part of the Animation Sans Frontières training programme.
Animation Sans Frontières is a 4×2 weeks lecture/workshop-based training programme designed to give junior European animation film and production professionals an understanding of the European and international animation industry and markets, as well the space, time and tools to develop, finance and produce their own projects, careers and eventually production companies.
ASF is the perfect chance for emerging animation professionals to:
- develop their own projects/companies, work in multidisciplinary & international teams
- learn more about the European animation industry and markets, understand coproduction
- meet a wide variety of recognised animation film, games and new media professionals
- network with other European young talents and initiate future trans-European collaborations
- be positioned in the vast international animation industry
- be guided into alternative markets and new media solutions
With the support of the Creative Europe Programme of the EU, Animation Sans Frontières is run by and at, in order of appearance:
- Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg in Germany
- Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design in Hungary
- The Animation Workshop in Denmark
- GOBELINS, l’école de l’image in France
Veranstalter: Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg, Animationsinstitut